Setting up the Goldair App
The Goldair app is available through the Apple app store, Google Play store and for some products can be synced with Amazon Alexa and Google Home devices.
The Goldair app is supported only on 2.4GHz WiFi channels. Please ensure your phone is 2.4GHz capable.
Goldair devices will only work within your home WiFi system. They will not operate on 3G or 4G internet connections.
DOWNLOADING AND SETTING UP THE APP
PAIRING APP TO A DEVICE
- On your phone tap 'Add Device' to connect to the device. The WiFi LED display should be flashing when you turn the device on, however if it is not, please see your device's WiFi instruction manual below.
- Tap 'Confirm indicator rapidly blink' on your phone.
- Choose/confirm which WiFi to connect to.
Note: your phone may pick up other WiFi signals (e.g. neighbours) so you will need to choose.
- Enter your WiFi password
- The phone will then connect to the device. Ensure you have a good strong signal from your WiFi router.
Note: The WiFi indicator on the device may go off during this pairing process.
- Once complete the screen showing the device has been successfully added will appear.
- Rename your device and choose the relevant location eg Master Bedroom.
- Tap 'Completed' to continue. To add additional Goldair devices to your app, tap 'Add Device' and repeat above process.
- If the phone and device fail to connect, then you will need to try to connect again as per the above process.
- Click on your paired device and the main control screen on your phone will appear.
Please refer to the below individual WiFi instruction manual below to learn more about using the app for your device.
Goldair WiFi instruction manuals
See below to learn more about using the Goldair app with individual devices: