Mitre10 Giftcard Giveaway Terms and Conditions
Mitre10 Giftcard Giveaway Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER:
- Buy any Goldair cooling product at a participating Mitre 10 MEGA, Mitre 10 or Hammer Hardware store, or online at www.mitre10.co.nz and go in the draw to win the Prize.
- To enter visit https://goldair.co.nz/mitre10promo and complete the online entry form, where you must enter your full name, email address, contact number and attach an image of your receipt.
- There are no restrictions as to the number of entries you may have to this promotion, however each receipt provides one (1) entry.
- The promotion commences at 12.01 am on 1 January 2021 and closes at 11.59pm on 1 February 2021 ("Promotion Period"). Entries are strictly valid on purchases between these dates. You have until 11.59pm 12 February 2021 to complete your entries at https://www.goldair.co.nz/mitre10promo.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
- Ensure that you retain your till receipt as proof of purchase to verify your entry. Loss of this may result in ineligibility to claim a prize.
- All entrants go in the prize draw to win the Prize which is 1 of 3 $500 Mitre 10 Gift Cards.
- “Winner”is defined as the person whose name is drawn in the prize draw held on 15 February 2021 or on 25 February 2021 (Unclaimed Prize Draw).
- The Winner will be drawn by random draw from all valid entries. The first three valid entries drawn will win a Prize. Any entries that are deemed invalid and not be eligible to win the Prize.
- The Winner will be notified within five (5) days of the Prize Draw. The Winner must respond by 22 February 2020 or the prize will be forfeited and another Winner drawn.
- If the Prize remains unclaimed by 24 February 2021], the Promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw on 25 February 2021 in order to award Prize (“Unclaimed Prize Draw”). The new Winner will be telephoned on the phone number submitted with their entry within seven (7) days of the Unclaimed Prize Draw. The new Winner will be subject to the same terms and conditions of this competition.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any notification that is misdirected, lost or damaged, or if the Winner cannot be contacted due to incorrect details.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- Information on how to enter and the prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as amended or modified from time to time.
- This Promotion is only open to “Eligible Entrants”, being individuals who: (i) are residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or older; and (ii) are not employees of Mitre 10 (New Zealand) limited, a Mitre 10 or Hammer Hardware Store, or the Promoter, and are not a spouse, defacto partner, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of such said employee; and (iii) are not professionally connected with the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a redemption that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the redemption process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for death or any personal injury suffered or sustained as consequence participation in the promotion or as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of the Prize.
- All other expenses incurred with any part of the Prize are the responsibility of the Winner.
- If Prize (or part of the Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of Prize) with a prize equal to or greater in value as specified herewith in these terms and conditions.
- Receipts used for entry into the competition are void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of the Prize .
- By accepting a Prize, the Winner agrees that the Promoter may use his/her name, location and photograph for publicity purposes strictly relating to this promotion, including but not restricted to on packaging, or in public relations and marketing material, in any form of media, as carried out by the Promoter and/or its advertising and promotional agencies, without seeking payment or any other compensation.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to regulatory authorities.
- The entrant consents to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database for purposes of this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend the promotion, amend the Promotion terms or withdraw the promotion at any time.
- The Promoter is Goldair Limited.